We get everything dry
A dewatering screw is used to drain various materials. A wet material enters the machine housing via the inlet. Pre-drainage is ensured through sieves in the bottom of the machine housing located below the inlet. The pre-drained wet material is then conveyed by a screw to the main drain section of the machine.
A material plug is formed here and subsequent material is pressed against it. The high dynamic pressure forces the liquid out of the material. The liquid is discharged out of the machine via a perforated area. The material is ejected via an ejecting head, which can have a different construction depending on the material to be drained.
- Waste water processing in mineral wool production (up to 10% residual moisture)
- Disposal of rejects in paper industry (up to 12% residual moisture)
- Drainage of coarse and fine screenings (up to 15% residual moisture)
- Production of paper and cardboad
- Production of fiber materials
- Production of insulation materials
- Municipal areas
- Waste disposal areas
- Proceccing of fuel
- Biomass plants
- Compression of wood materials
Throughput capacity in glass wool processing:
Mono - EWS:600 kg/h to 1,000 kg/h (800-1200, 750-1000)
DUO-EWS:1,000 kg/h to 1,600 kg/h (1000-1500, approx.1200, up to 2000)
- Economical and reliable in continuous operation
- Very high degree of dewatering
- High throughput capacity
- Extreme reduction of volume
- A wide range of materials can be processed due to interchangeable attachment heads.
- We can also provide you with solutions for dewatering of sludge materials with a solid content of just 0.5 %.
Fasernachentwässerung für Prozesswasserreinigung
The fibres separated duing the treatment of process water are first transferred to a trough chain conveyor where they are roughly pre-drained via a perforated floor of this conveyor. Waste water is discharged via a drain and fibres are conveyed via an ejector into dewatering screw. Additional waste material can be filled into the dewatering screw via a feed hopper (triple screw bottom).
The material is pre-drained again in the inlet section of dewatering screws and than it enters a main drainage section of the machine via the screws. The material is pressed against a material plug and the liquid is discharged out of the machine via a perforated area. Material passes through a split head to the next machine. A lump breaker first crushes the fibres with a toothed bar. Then those fibres are fed into a container.
- Suitable for production of mineral wool (glass wool)
- Feed material: approx. 15 % of dry matter
Consistency of finished product: approx. 50-80% of dry matter
Throughout capacity for glass wool:
- Mono - EWS: approx. 600 to 1.000 kg/h
- DUO-EWS: approx. 1.000 to 1.600 kg/h
- Steady and flexible design, agreed with the customer
- Long service life due to wear-resistant design